Thursday, December 12, 2013

Celtic Solstice Mystery Link Up

This is going to be my attempt at joining the link-up at Bonnie Hunter's blog for the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt.
I've read her tutorials, but I'm not sure how much I understand.
I'm not entirely sure what a widget is.

Well….

Anyway I am having way too much fun making these squares.













Still need trimming up.


















I've also started clue #2.

I'm picking these neutrals...



These yellows…




And these "greens"…



This is (hopefully) the link back to her blog - Celtic Solstice Link-Up #2



 Here's everything cut up.

















Mistake number 1







My first Chevron!








Assembly Line….

Now, I need to figure out how to put that widget up at the top….


Off to sew,
D

3 comments:

  1. I love your scrappy fabrics! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind word. Looking forward to sewing the next clue! ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your units are looking lovely, great job! Happy Sunday!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete